Administrative Services Manager
JOB TITLE: Administrative Services Manager FLSA STATUS: Exempt – Executive PREPARED: 04/18/07
Supervises and coordinates activities of the Office Services Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Directly carries out supervisory responsibilities to effectively manage personnel in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Develops, implements and refines department policies and procedures to ensure overall effective departmental performance.
- Receives and carries out instructions
- Manages and coordinates the Company’s imaging/indexing projects.
- Coordinates all stages of print jobs with outside vendors.
- Oversees the purchasing, receiving and issuing of equipment, furniture and supplies.
- Services, troubleshoots, repairs and/or contacts outside service technician to repair office equipment.
- Provides instruction to janitorial cleaning service.
- Maintains archive filing area.
- Works with other departments in the coordination of workflow.
- Receives and carries out instructions.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read, write, talk, see and hear.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. as required.
- General knowledge and proficient use of a computer and computer programs..
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.A.)from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
I have read and understand the functions of this position as defined above.
Employee/Applicant's Printed Name
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and the level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.