Digital Media Strategist
JOB TITLE: Digital Media Strategist FLSA STATUS: Exempt – Administrative PREPARED: 11.01.2018
Facilitates digital and traditional media buys, provides direction on scope and technical specifications of projects, and analyzes overall marketing effectiveness, while ensuring execution of the strategic vision for the marketing department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and implements strategic media plan based upon the marketing needs of the driver recruiting department and throughout the organization.
- Manages vendor relationships, including negotiating contracts with media vendors, and providing progress reports of vendor projects.
- Analyzes current and emerging marketing methods and makes media recommendations.
- Compiles data across several media platforms, creates periodic reports, and provides analysis of marketing campaigns using performance metrics.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships.
- Travels as needed.
- Receives and carries out instructions.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Solves problems and makes decisions independently and proactively.
Manages multiple priorities and deadlines.
Demonstrates understanding of web analytics, search engine optimization, pay per click concepts, and content management systems.
Possesses experience with traditional and digital marketing.
Exhibits knowledge of various social networking platforms and other media sources.
Uses computers and software proficiently, including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Analytics.
Exhibits ability to read, write, talk, and hear; add, subtract, multiply, and divide; and/or move up to 25 lbs. as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree; or three to four years of related experience and/or training in digital media; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Driver’s License
I have read and understand the functions of this position as defined above.
Employee/Applicant's Printed Name
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and the level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.