JOB TITLE: SourcingAdministrator FLSA STATUS: Nonexempt PREPARED: 01.12.2017
Solicits potential driver applicants using a database ofleads in order to generate interest in the Company and to encourage candidatesto apply for employment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include thefollowing. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contacts cold leads in order to generate interest and introduces qualified leads to driver recruiters.
- Reviews applications to determine candidates’ employment eligibility.
- Conducts proactive sourcing of passive candidates to support the recruiting team in filling driver vacancies.
- Meets quota of calls and contact with candidates.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships.
- Receives and carries out instructions.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Communicates effectively.
- Exhibits ability to read, write, talk, and hear; add, subtract, multiply, and divide; and lift and/or move up to 35 pounds as required.
- Uses computers and software programs proficiently.
Associate’s degree; or one to two years of relatedexperience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education andexperience.
I have read and understand the functions of thisposition as defined above.
Employee/Applicant's Printed Name
This job description is intended to describe the generalnature and the level of work being performed by employees assigned to thisclassification. It is not intended to beconstrued as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skillsrequired of personnel so classified.