JOB TITLE: AdministrativeAssistant FLSA STATUS: Nonexempt PREPARED: 2/07
Assists department andmanagement officials by providing administrative support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES include thefollowing. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives and carries out instructions.
- Keeps informed of company policies and procedures; answers related internal and external questions within authority.
- Performs general clerical office duties to include, but not limited to, mail, filing, telephones, data entry, copying, appointment scheduling/reservations and travel arrangements.
- Monitors and maintains departmental record systems, files and paperwork.
- Researches, tracks and compiles statistical and written reports, spreadsheets and correspondence.
- Receives and protects confidential information.
- Provides backup and training within department as needed.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS &ABILITIES
- Ability to read, write, talk, see and hear.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. as needed.
- General knowledge and proficient use of a computer and computer programs.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma orgeneral education degree (GED); or one to three months related experienceand/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Breath Alcohol Technician as required by supervisor
Specimen Collector for Drug Testing as required bysupervisor
Valid Driver’s License as required by supervisor
I have read andunderstand the functions of this position as defined above.
This Job Description isintended to describe the general nature and the level of work being performedby employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of allresponsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.