JOB TITLE: Driver Recruiter FLSA STATUS: Exempt – Administrative PREPARED: 12.18.2012
Communicates with Company driver and owner operator applicants through all stages of the onboarding process in order to recruit, select and hire qualified individuals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with others
- Communicates with job candidates regarding employment opportunities.
- Maintains contact with job candidates regarding application and employment statuses.
- Reviews driver application files.
- Meets minimum monthly new hire quotas.
- Creates reports in order to tract recruiting and retention.
- Recommends updates to current company employment package and hiring processes as needed.
- Travels to recruiting events, including trade shows, truck stops, and career fairs as required by supervisor.
- Receives and carries out instructions.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Communicates effectively.
- Solves problems and makes decisions independently and proactively.
- Manages multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Uses computers and software programs proficiently.
- Exhibits ability to read, write, talk, and hear; add, subtract, multiply, and divide; and lift and/or move up to 35 pounds as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree; or three to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Driver’s License
Breath Alcohol Technician as required by supervisor
Specimen Collector for Drug Testing as required by supervisor
I have read and understand the functions of this position as defined above.
Employee/Applicant's Printed Name
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and the level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.