Pricing and Operations Analyst
Pricing and Operations Analyst FLSASTATUS: Exempt – Administrative PREPARED: 2.28.2019
Analyzes lane profitabilityand network balance to set pricing that will maximize Company revenue andprofitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES include thefollowing. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews network balancing of loads and assists the operations team with target area planning.
- Submits bids to customers within approved limits.
- Prepares rate quotes for customers as necessary.
- Confers with sales team regarding pricing recommendations.
- Develops pricing matrixes and updates regularly.
- Reviews bid recommendations prepared by business development associates to ensure appropriate pricing levels.
- Designs reports in order for the information to be presented in a concise and cohesive manner.
- Analyzes fleet performance and suggests recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluates bid impacts to determine effectiveness of rates.
- Provides guidance in the preparation of customer bids when needed.
- Develops and maintains report dashboards based on requests by end users.
- Travels as needed.
- Receives and carries out instructions.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS ANDABILITIES
- Communicates effectively.
- Demonstrates effective leadership.
- Solves problems and makes decisions independently and proactively.
- Manages multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Uses computers and software programs proficiently.
- Exhibits ability to read, write, talk, and hear; add, subtract, multiply, and divide; and lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. as required.
Bachelor's degree; or threeto four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination ofeducation and experience.
Valid Driver’s License
I have read andunderstand the functions of this position as defined above.
This job description isintended to describe the general nature and the level of work being performedby employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of allresponsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.