Risk Management Call Center Assistant
JOB TITLE: Risk Management Call Center Assistant FLSA STATUS: Nonexempt PREPARED: 07.22.2014
Performs supportive duties for the Risk Management Call Center, including taking reports from customers,clients, and employees of the organization, so that risk management occurrences may be resolved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives risk management calls and reports related to occurrences of freight OS&D (over, short, and damaged), hazardous materials, third-party property damage, equipment damage, workers’ compensation, and citizen complaints.
- Maintains risk management databases, including contact information.
- Directs risk management correspondence to appropriate involved parties as needed.
- Reports OS&D occurrences in accordance with customer requirements.
- Coordinates the process of tracking, securing, and redelivering rejected freight.
- Assists in determining salvage of refused freight and participates in salvage sales.
- Researches, compiles, and tracks reports, spreadsheets, and correspondence.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships.
- Receives and carries out instructions.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Communicates effectively.
- Uses computers and software programs proficiently.
- Exhibits ability to read, write, talk, and hear; add, subtract, multiply, and divide; and lift and/or move up to 35 lbs. as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
I have read and understand the functions of this position as defined above.
Employee/Applicant's Printed Name
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and the level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.